SIGN UP YOUR UNIT FOR CAMP CARDS!
Pre-order by February 9, 2018 to reserve your cards!
QUALIFY FOR A FREE CAMP EXPERIENCE!! Calling all Scouts – participate in this easy opportunity – by selling 200 Camp Cards – the Council will pay your MCC resident camp fee – AND your unit will still qualify for and keep 50% commission on sales.
Qualify for a FREE Camp by selling
CUB RESIDENT CAMP – 90 CARDS
BOY SCOUT CAMP – 200 CARDS
For example, if your Scout wants to attend Camp Rotary for a week of Boy Scout Resident Camp, by selling 200 Camp Cards, they will qualify to attend FREE.
- Ideal fundraiser to send your Scouts to camp!
- Units get 50% Commission on all sales
- Each card sells for $5
- Open to all units (Packs, Troops, Crews, Posts, Ships, OA Lodges)
- Customer can register card online and select additional premium discounts for a savings
- No risk sale – no charge for unsold cards (once returned to Council)
Order cards by January 12th
Sale begins in February 2018
Cards distributed to units at February & March Roundtable
Limited number of cards available
2018 Camp Card Sale Information
The 2018 Camp Card Sale is support to help insure that camp can be a part of this year’s Scouting experience for them. Below is a brief explanation of how the camp card sale works and links to order them. Attached is complete information.
Camp Card Sale Details:
- Sale Timeline: February 10 – May 10, 2018
- Camp Cards are 100% returnable to your May roundtable or to your local Field Service Council by May 11, 2018
Camp Cards sell for $5.00 each
- $2.50 per each card sold goes to unit sending Scouts to camp and/or other adventurers
- $ 0.70 per card sold goes to produce the card and discount offers
- $ 1.80 per card sold goes to support Michigan Crossroads Council Scouting
Camp Cards may be picked up at
- Your local Field Service Council
- Your District’s Roundtable (February & March)
- By arrangements with Unit Service Executive
Camp Card Sale Ends
Unsold Camp Cards and money must be turned in at your May Roundtable or at your local Field Service Council office by May 11th.
After Saturday, May 21, 2018
Commission drops to 40%
Saturday, May 28, 2018
Commission drops to 30%
After Friday, June 4, 2018
Pre-order by February 9, 2018 to reserve your cards for February Roundtable!