What’s happening in my area?
Water and Woods Field Service Council News
By David Clegg, Agaming Maangogwan Lodge Chief The Agaming Maangogwan Lodge, headquartered in Flint, Michigan, aided the local residences in need of clean water. For the past several months, they have made a concentrated effort to support the Flint population …
Jon-Claude Howd earned his Summit award on March 12, 2016. He is the first Venturer Scout from Water & Woods Field Service Council to earn the award. He lead two projects at City of Linden Fairview Cemetery by organizing a …
Click here to sign up for our newsletters! The Michigan Crossroads Council is very excited about the new ways to communicate to all of our Scouting family. Just recently, we have introduced three new newsletters; MiScouting, The Impact and the …
Connect with Water and Woods Field Service Council socially.To sign up for the Birch Bark Newsletter click here. To view previous issues of the Birch Bark click here.
About Water and WoodsWater and Woods Field Service Council serves 27 counties of Northern and Eastern Michigan with service centers in Flint, Auburn, Midland, and Port Huron. Contact Water and Woods FSC Staff
Blue Star District
- serving youth in Lapeer county, and serving youth in Davison, Lakeville, Beecher, Bentley, Clio, Flint, Flushing, Genesee, Kearsley, Mount Morris, and Westwood Heights School Districts.
- serving youth in St. Clair and Sanilac counties.
- serving youth in Clinton, Eaton and Ingham counties and the Portland School District in Ionia county.
- serving youth in Midland, Gladwin, Clare, Isabella and Gratiot counties.
- serving youth in Saginaw county as well as the communities of Reese and Vassar in Tuscola county.
- serving youth in the Atherton, Bendle, Carman-Ainsworth, Fenton, Goodrich, Grand Blanc, Lake Fenton, Linden, Montrose & Swartz Creek School Districts and Shiawassee county.
- serving youth in Bay, Ogemaw, and Arenac counties.
- serving youth in Huron county and most of Tuscola county.
- serving youth in Alcona, Alpena, Crawford, Iosco, Montmorency, Oscoda, Presque Isle, and Roscommon counties.