What’s happening in my area?
Water and Woods Field Service Council News
Mr. Weber will receive the National Eagle Scout Association’s highest honor award for his commitment and dedication to Scouting in the local community September 15, 2016, Flint, MI – Community and business leaders from Mid-Michigan will attend the Distinguished Eagle …
The Adams Eagle Service Project of the Year Award recognizes an Eagle Scout from the class of 2016 for their Eagle service project, which is part of the requirements for earning the Eagle Scout Award. Each year, Water and Woods …
The Boy Scouts of America, Water and Woods FSC offers a scholarship program for all Eagle Scouts, regardless of the date earned, that are currently a high school senior or college freshman or sophomore and under 21 years old. The …
Connect with Water and Woods Field Service Council socially.
About Water and WoodsWater and Woods Field Service Council serves 27 counties of Northern and Eastern Michigan with service centers in Flint, Auburn, Midland, and Port Huron. Contact Water and Woods FSC Staff
Blue Star District
- serving youth in Lapeer county, and serving youth in Davison, Lakeville, Beecher, Bentley, Clio, Flint, Flushing, Genesee, Kearsley, Mount Morris, and Westwood Heights School Districts.
- serving youth in St. Clair and Sanilac counties.
- serving youth in Clinton, Eaton and Ingham counties and the Portland School District in Ionia county.
- serving youth in Midland, Gladwin, Clare, Isabella and Gratiot counties.
- serving youth in Saginaw county as well as the communities of Reese and Vassar in Tuscola county.
- serving youth in the Atherton, Bendle, Carman-Ainsworth, Fenton, Goodrich, Grand Blanc, Lake Fenton, Linden, Montrose & Swartz Creek School Districts and Shiawassee county.
- serving youth in Bay, Ogemaw, and Arenac counties.
- serving youth in Huron county and most of Tuscola county.
- serving youth in Alcona, Alpena, Crawford, Iosco, Montmorency, Oscoda, Presque Isle, and Roscommon counties.