What’s happening in my area?
Water and Woods Field Service Council News
As our fall recruitment is in full swing and we welcome thousands of new boys into our Cub Scouting family across the state, this is a reminder to process their Bobcat ranks as quickly as possible. This is traditionally one …
The Silver Beaver is a national award presented by councils to Scouters who render service of an outstanding nature at the all Scouting levels within a council. Candidates are evaluated based on service to Scouting and Community/Church. Tenure is a …
Water and Woods is selling Corvette Car patch sets to help fund our Jamboree troop. These sets sell for $40 ea. This includes shipping. You can see what they look like and purchase them at: https://www.scoutingevent.com/272-Corvettepatchset
Connect with Water and Woods Field Service Council socially.
About Water and WoodsWater and Woods Field Service Council serves 27 counties of Northern and Eastern Michigan with service centers in Flint, Auburn, Midland, and Port Huron. Contact Water and Woods FSC Staff
Blue Star District
- serving youth in Lapeer county, and serving youth in Davison, Lakeville, Beecher, Bentley, Clio, Flint, Flushing, Genesee, Kearsley, Mount Morris, and Westwood Heights School Districts.
- serving youth in St. Clair and Sanilac counties.
- serving youth in Clinton, Eaton and Ingham counties and the Portland School District in Ionia county.
- serving youth in Midland, Gladwin, Clare, Isabella and Gratiot counties.
- serving youth in Saginaw county as well as the communities of Reese and Vassar in Tuscola county.
- serving youth in the Atherton, Bendle, Carman-Ainsworth, Fenton, Goodrich, Grand Blanc, Lake Fenton, Linden, Montrose & Swartz Creek School Districts and Shiawassee county.
- serving youth in Bay, Ogemaw, and Arenac counties.
- serving youth in Huron county and most of Tuscola county.
- serving youth in Alcona, Alpena, Crawford, Iosco, Montmorency, Oscoda, Presque Isle, and Roscommon counties.