What’s happening in my area?
Water and Woods Field Service Council News
On May 19, 2016 the Blue Water District held its 12th annual Support a Scout Luncheon to benefit more than 1,200 Scouts from Sanilac and St. Clair Counties. Reigning Big Ten Championship-winning Michigan State University Football Head Coach, Mark Dantonio …
The 2016 Earth Day Camporee, April 22 – 24, held at McCurdy Park in Corunna, MI, the 300 plus camporee attendees put in an estimated 938 service hours into conservation and stewardship projects. The attendees worked at habitat improvement projects …
On behalf of Paul Schwartz… With the National Jamboree soon approaching, I would like to share a story about two Scoutmasters and their Troops. Both Troops were very strong and active; they both had between 35 and 40 boys in …
Connect with Water and Woods Field Service Council socially.To sign up for the Birch Bark Newsletter click here. To view previous issues of the Birch Bark click here.
About Water and WoodsWater and Woods Field Service Council serves 27 counties of Northern and Eastern Michigan with service centers in Flint, Auburn, Midland, and Port Huron. Contact Water and Woods FSC Staff
Blue Star District
- serving youth in Lapeer county, and serving youth in Davison, Lakeville, Beecher, Bentley, Clio, Flint, Flushing, Genesee, Kearsley, Mount Morris, and Westwood Heights School Districts.
- serving youth in St. Clair and Sanilac counties.
- serving youth in Clinton, Eaton and Ingham counties and the Portland School District in Ionia county.
- serving youth in Midland, Gladwin, Clare, Isabella and Gratiot counties.
- serving youth in Saginaw county as well as the communities of Reese and Vassar in Tuscola county.
- serving youth in the Atherton, Bendle, Carman-Ainsworth, Fenton, Goodrich, Grand Blanc, Lake Fenton, Linden, Montrose & Swartz Creek School Districts and Shiawassee county.
- serving youth in Bay, Ogemaw, and Arenac counties.
- serving youth in Huron county and most of Tuscola county.
- serving youth in Alcona, Alpena, Crawford, Iosco, Montmorency, Oscoda, Presque Isle, and Roscommon counties.