What’s happening in my area?
Water and Woods Field Service Council News
7 Cub Scout Day Camps are offered regionally. Day camp is a great affordable way to introduce your son to camp and outdoor activities. Activities at Day Camps and other camps include: Shooting Sports (BB gun, Archery, Slingshots) Wood Crafts …
Rev. Erwin Hutter – Shoreline District Roger Pihlaja – Heartland District Bryan Schram – Heartland District Romy Fitschen – Chief Okemos District Tim Musson – Chief Okemos District Scott Pierpont – Chief Okemos District Wayne Morey – Blue Star District …
National Youth Leadership Training (NYLT) is an intensive, 2 weekend camp experience for upper rank Boy Scouts, Varsity Scouts, Venturers and Sea Scouts. Each participant works through a series of indoor and outdoor challenges with the mentoring of highly skilled youth …
Connect with Water and Woods Field Service
About Water and Woods
Water and Woods Field Service Council serves 27 counties of Northern and Eastern Michigan with service centers in Flint, Auburn, Midland, and Port Huron.
- serving youth in Lapeer county, and serving youth in Davison, Lakeville, Beecher, Bentley, Clio, Flint, Flushing, Genesee, Kearsley, Mount Morris, and Westwood Heights School Districts.
- serving youth in St. Clair and Sanilac counties.
- serving youth in Clinton, Eaton and Ingham counties and the Portland School District in Ionia county.
- serving youth in Midland, Gladwin, Clare, Isabella and Gratiot counties.
- serving youth in Saginaw county as well as the communities of Reese and Vassar in Tuscola county.
- serving youth in the Atherton, Bendle, Carman-Ainsworth, Fenton, Goodrich, Grand Blanc, Lake Fenton, Linden, Montrose & Swartz Creek School Districts and Shiawassee county.
- serving youth in Bay, Ogemaw, and Arenac counties.
- serving youth in Huron county and most of Tuscola county.
- serving youth in Alcona, Alpena, Crawford, Iosco, Montmorency, Oscoda, Presque Isle, and Roscommon counties.