What’s happening in my area?
President Ford Field Service Council News
Please be advised that the time has changed for the MCC meetings Saturday 2/20. The Annual Meeting will now take place from 12:30 – 1:30 PM followed by the Board Meeting from 2:00 – 4:00 PM. Both meetings will take …
From Klondikes to Cub Scout Snowflake Salutes we have an activity on our calendar for your Pack and/or Troop! http://michiganscouting.org/2015/winter-scout-activities-are-scheduled-across-the-state/
Heading out for a winter time activity? Make sure your unit has the latest version of the Polar Bear Award Application.
Real woodsman knows how to care for himself out‐of‐doors during any season, including winter. If you think the woodsmen of your Troop, Crew or Post can handle some rugged winter camping, take the Polar Bear challenge! Camping must take place …
About President Ford FSCPresident Ford Field Service Council serves 25 counties of Northern and Western Michigan with service centers in Grand Rapids and Traverse City. Contact President Ford FSC Staff
Northern Trails District
- Serving youth in Antrim, Charlevoix, Cheboygan, Emmet, and Otsego Counties
- Serving youth in Grand Traverse, Kalkaska, and Leelanau Counties
- Serving youth in Benzie, Missaukee, Manistee, Osceola, and Wexford counties
- Serving youth in Montcalm, Mecosta, Ionia and Kent County Communities of Lowell, Sparta, Kent City and Cedar Springs
- Serving youth in the Lake, Mason, Muskegon, Newaygo and Oceana counties
- Serving youth in Kent County and Barry County
- Serving youth in Ottawa County, Allegan County, Byron Center and Grandville