We’re not just selling popcorn, we’re funding a Scout’s adventure!
2017 Popcorn Sale Information
- Increase your unit’s income – 73% stays local
- Pay for your entire Scouting program
- Scouts learn life lessons by “earning their own way”
- The prize program motivates Scouts
- Cool new incentives for Scouts who sell
- 100% full case return on all unsold popcorn from the unit
Watch Trails End Training Videos to further prep for selling – HERE
- Take Order Sales – Most Traditional Method
- Door-To-Door (Show and Deliver) – Most Effective Sales Method
- Scheduled Sales (Show and Sell) – Most Common Method
- Online Sales – Hand-Off Method
- Corporate Sales – Highest Volume Method – Focus on companies who give year-end or holiday gifts to employees or customers. Banks, insurances agents, car dealers, doctors, dentists and realtors are all good examples. If a company is interested and needs assistance with special ordering, please contact your District Kernel, or Professional staff advisor.
Click here to view how each of these selling methods could be most beneficial to your unit.
Contact for any questions or concerns:
Alanna Bonar, Popcorn Sales Specialist – 248-207-1753