What’s happening in my area?
Great Lakes Field Service Council News
DETROIT — Mr. Bob Riney, President, Healthcare Operations and Chief Operating Officer with Henry Ford Health System, is the recipient of the 2017 Distinguished Citizen Award from the Great Lakes Field Service Council. Mr. Riney said good leaders don’t get …
August 18 – 20, 2017 Campout at Selfridge Air Force Base – 100th Anniversary This year, Selfridge AFB celebrates 100 years of service! They are offering a wonderful opportunity to Boy Scouts to attend the event, and camp out. Troops …
DETROIT — Boy Scouts of America, Michigan Crossroads Council and Girl Scouts of Southeastern Michigan (GSSEM) joined forces to collect 194,304 pounds of food for the Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan. This was the second consecutive year that …
About Great Lakes FSC
Great Lakes Field Service Council serves Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb counties with service centers in Detroit and Troy.
- serving youth in the school districts of Anchor Bay, Armada, Avondale, Chippewa Valley, Clintondale, Lanse Cruse, Mt Clemens, New Haven, Richmond, Rochester, Romeo, and Utica
- serving youth in the school districts of Allen Park, Crestwood, Dearborn, Dearborn Hts No. 7, Ecorse, Flat Rock, Gibraltar, Grosse Ile, Huron, Lincoln Park, Melvindale/North Allen Park, River Rouge, Riverview, Southgate, Taylor, Trenton, Westwood, Woodhaven, and Wyandotte covering the vast majority of the area known as Downriver
- serving youth in the Berkley, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Clawson, Troy, Lamphere, Royal Oak, and Madison School Districts and the Bloomfield Hills Stake (LDS)
- serving youth in the school districts of Farmington, Huron Valley, Northville, Novi, South Lyon, Walled Lake, and West Bloomfield
- serving youth in the school districts of Brandon, Clarkston, Holly, Lake Orion, Oxford, Pontiac, Waterford, and the Grand Blanc Stake (LDS)
- serving youth in the school districts of Detroit, Ferndale, Hamtramck, Hazel Park, Highland Park, Oak Park, and Southfield covering the entire city of Detroit
- serving youth in the school districts of Centerline, East Detroit, Fitzgerald, Fraser, Grosse Pointe, Harper Woods, Lakeshore, Lakeview, Roseville, South Lake, Van Dyke, Warren Consolidated, and Warren Woods
- serving youth in the school districts of Clarenceville, Garden City, Inkster, Livonia, Plymouth/Canton, Redford, Romulus, South Redford, Van Buren, Wayne/Westland, and the Westland Stake (LDS)