What’s happening in my area?
Water and Woods Field Service Council News
From Klondikes to Cub Scout Snowflake Salutes we have an activity on our calendar for your Pack and/or Troop! http://michiganscouting.org/2015/winter-scout-activities-are-scheduled-across-the-state/
Heading out for a winter time activity? Make sure your unit has the latest version of the Polar Bear Award Application.
Real woodsman knows how to care for himself out‐of‐doors during any season, including winter. If you think the woodsmen of your Troop, Crew or Post can handle some rugged winter camping, take the Polar Bear challenge! Camping must take place …
Michigan International Camporee , the biggest Global Scouting event in the U.S…July 24 to 31, Northwoods
The biggest Global Scouting event in the U.S. for the next 3 years is in Michigan this summer. Our Scouts, Venturers, and their families have the opportunity to have fun, make friends, and share cultures with contingents of Scouts from …
Connect with Water and Woods Field Service Council socially.To sign up for the Birch Bark Newsletter click here. To view previous issues of the Birch Bark click here.
About Water and WoodsWater and Woods Field Service Council serves 27 counties of Northern and Eastern Michigan with service centers in Flint, Auburn, Midland, and Port Huron. Contact Water and Woods FSC Staff
Blue Star District
- serving youth in Lapeer county, and serving youth in Davison, Lakeville, Beecher, Bentley, Clio, Flint, Flushing, Genesee, Kearsley, Mount Morris, and Westwood Heights School Districts.
- serving youth in St. Clair and Sanilac counties.
- serving youth in Clinton, Eaton and Ingham counties and the Portland School District in Ionia county.
- serving youth in Midland, Gladwin, Clare, Isabella and Gratiot counties.
- serving youth in Saginaw county as well as the communities of Reese and Vassar in Tuscola county.
- serving youth in the Atherton, Bendle, Carman-Ainsworth, Fenton, Goodrich, Grand Blanc, Lake Fenton, Linden, Montrose & Swartz Creek School Districts and Shiawassee county.
- serving youth in Bay, Ogemaw, and Arenac counties.
- serving youth in Huron county and most of Tuscola county.
- serving youth in Alcona, Alpena, Crawford, Iosco, Montmorency, Oscoda, Presque Isle, and Roscommon counties.