What’s happening in my area?
Water and Woods Field Service Council News
More details to come so make sure to check back for updates. Blue Star October 10th | 10am – 2pm Kelly Lake Park Burton, off Lapeer Road Register here. Blue Water October 3rd | 10am – 2pm Fort Gratiot Twp Park …
October 16th-18th | Northwoods Scout Camp – Lupton, MI Save the Date! Be a part of the FELLOWSHIP – LLD – FEST! Join us for: Brotherhood Conversions, Lodge Elections, LLD, Fellowship and our Birthday Celebration! Member Cost: $30.00 – EARLY …
Saturday 10-31-2015 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Asbury United Methodist Church Central Region – Area 2 Michigan Crossroads Council This course director conference is required training for course directors and backup directors for all Michigan Crossroads Council Wood Badge and …
Connect with Water and Woods Field Service Council socially.To sign up for the Birch Bark Newsletter click here.
About Water and WoodsWater and Woods Field Service Council serves 27 counties of Northern and Eastern Michigan with service centers in Flint, Auburn, Midland, and Port Huron. Contact Water and Woods FSC Staff
Blue Star District
- serving youth in Lapeer county, and serving youth in Davison, Lakeville, Beecher, Bentley, Clio, Flint, Flushing, Genesee, Kearsley, Mount Morris, and Westwood Heights School Districts.
- serving youth in St. Clair and Sanilac counties.
- serving youth in Clinton, Eaton and Ingham counties and the Portland School District in Ionia county.
- serving youth in Midland, Gladwin, Clare, Isabella and Gratiot counties.
- serving youth in Saginaw county as well as the communities of Reese and Vassar in Tuscola county.
- serving youth in the Atherton, Bendle, Carman-Ainsworth, Fenton, Goodrich, Grand Blanc, Lake Fenton, Linden, Montrose & Swartz Creek School Districts and Shiawassee county.
- serving youth in Bay, Ogemaw, and Arenac counties.
- serving youth in Huron county and most of Tuscola county.
- serving youth in Alcona, Alpena, Iosco, Montmorency, Oscoda, Presque Isle, Roscommon, and Crawford counties.