What’s happening in my area?
Water and Woods Field Service Council News
We’d like to remind everyone that all Michigan Crossroads Council Service Centers will be closed on Monday, February 15, 2016 in recognition of President’s Day.
Please be advised that the time has changed for the MCC meetings Saturday 2/20. The Annual Meeting will now take place from 12:30 – 1:30 PM followed by the Board Meeting from 2:00 – 4:00 PM. Both meetings will take …
From Klondikes to Cub Scout Snowflake Salutes we have an activity on our calendar for your Pack and/or Troop! http://michiganscouting.org/2015/winter-scout-activities-are-scheduled-across-the-state/
Connect with Water and Woods Field Service Council socially.To sign up for the Birch Bark Newsletter click here. To view previous issues of the Birch Bark click here.
About Water and WoodsWater and Woods Field Service Council serves 27 counties of Northern and Eastern Michigan with service centers in Flint, Auburn, Midland, and Port Huron. Contact Water and Woods FSC Staff
Blue Star District
- serving youth in Lapeer county, and serving youth in Davison, Lakeville, Beecher, Bentley, Clio, Flint, Flushing, Genesee, Kearsley, Mount Morris, and Westwood Heights School Districts.
- serving youth in St. Clair and Sanilac counties.
- serving youth in Clinton, Eaton and Ingham counties and the Portland School District in Ionia county.
- serving youth in Midland, Gladwin, Clare, Isabella and Gratiot counties.
- serving youth in Saginaw county as well as the communities of Reese and Vassar in Tuscola county.
- serving youth in the Atherton, Bendle, Carman-Ainsworth, Fenton, Goodrich, Grand Blanc, Lake Fenton, Linden, Montrose & Swartz Creek School Districts and Shiawassee county.
- serving youth in Bay, Ogemaw, and Arenac counties.
- serving youth in Huron county and most of Tuscola county.
- serving youth in Alcona, Alpena, Crawford, Iosco, Montmorency, Oscoda, Presque Isle, and Roscommon counties.