What’s happening in my area?
Water and Woods Field Service Council News
Greetings and may I wish everyone a very Happy New Year! I hope that your holiday celebrations were both restful and enjoyable, and that you had a lot of fun family time together. As we begin a new year, I …
Greetings! I want to take this opportunity to bring everyone up to date on the status of the Flint Scout Service Center. I noted in my comments a year ago that the Flint building would be put up for sale …
As our fall recruitment is in full swing and we welcome thousands of new boys into our Cub Scouting family across the state, this is a reminder to process their Bobcat ranks as quickly as possible. This is traditionally one …
Connect with Water and Woods Field Service
About Water and Woods
Water and Woods Field Service Council serves 27 counties of Northern and Eastern Michigan with service centers in Flint, Auburn, Midland, and Port Huron.
- serving youth in Lapeer county, and serving youth in Davison, Lakeville, Beecher, Bentley, Clio, Flint, Flushing, Genesee, Kearsley, Mount Morris, and Westwood Heights School Districts.
- serving youth in St. Clair and Sanilac counties.
- serving youth in Clinton, Eaton and Ingham counties and the Portland School District in Ionia county.
- serving youth in Midland, Gladwin, Clare, Isabella and Gratiot counties.
- serving youth in Saginaw county as well as the communities of Reese and Vassar in Tuscola county.
- serving youth in the Atherton, Bendle, Carman-Ainsworth, Fenton, Goodrich, Grand Blanc, Lake Fenton, Linden, Montrose & Swartz Creek School Districts and Shiawassee county.
- serving youth in Bay, Ogemaw, and Arenac counties.
- serving youth in Huron county and most of Tuscola county.
- serving youth in Alcona, Alpena, Crawford, Iosco, Montmorency, Oscoda, Presque Isle, and Roscommon counties.