What’s happening in my area?
Great Lakes Field Service Council News
But here’s the great news! You can still access all the items and applications you need by going to my.scouting.org. Everything is all in one area to make things easier and more convenient for you. Any applications used on myscouting.org were …
Over $240,000 Raised to Support Scouting in Southeastern Michigan… Congratulations to Samir Salman, CEO, Continental Automotive, NAFTA, our 2016 Distinguished Citizen! Established by the Boy Scouts of America, the Distinguished Citizen Award recognizes noteworthy and extraordinary leadership of citizens in communities …
Boy Scouts are prepared for life…but they are also prepared for success in technical fields. The BSA’s emphasis on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (particularly through merit badges and the Nova/SuperNova programs) not only helps Scouts advance in Scouting, it …
Connect with Great Lakes Field Service Council socially.To sign up for The Scribe Newsletter click here.
About Great Lakes FSCGreat Lakes Field Service Council serves Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb counties with service centers in Detroit and Troy. Contact Great Lakes FSC Staff
- serving youth in the school districts of Anchor Bay, Armada, Avondale, Chippewa Valley, Clintondale, Lanse Cruse, Mt Clemens, New Haven, Richmond, Rochester, Romeo, and Utica
- serving youth in the school districts of Allen Park, Crestwood, Dearborn, Dearborn Hts No. 7, Ecorse, Flat Rock, Gibraltar, Grosse Ile, Huron, Lincoln Park, Melvindale/North Allen Park, River Rouge, Riverview, Southgate, Taylor, Trenton, Westwood, Woodhaven, and Wyandotte covering the vast majority of the area known as Downriver
- serving youth in the Berkley, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Clawson, Troy, Lamphere, Royal Oak, and Madison School Districts and the Bloomfield Hills Stake (LDS)
- serving youth in the school districts of Farmington, Huron Valley, Northville, Novi, South Lyon, Walled Lake, and West Bloomfield
- serving youth in the school districts of Brandon, Clarkston, Holly, Lake Orion, Oxford, Pontiac, Waterford, and the Grand Blanc Stake (LDS)
- serving youth in the school districts of Detroit, Ferndale, Hamtramck, Hazel Park, Highland Park, Oak Park, and Southfield covering the entire city of Detroit
- serving youth in the school districts of Centerline, East Detroit, Fitzgerald, Fraser, Grosse Pointe, Harper Woods, Lakeshore, Lakeview, Roseville, South Lake, Van Dyke, Warren Consolidated, and Warren Woods
- serving youth in the school districts of Clarenceville, Garden City, Inkster, Livonia, Plymouth/Canton, Redford, Romulus, South Redford, Van Buren, Wayne/Westland, and the Westland Stake (LDS)